Was toying with this idea in my head then received a FB prompt from my cousin, so for your education I present:
Ten things you probably don’t know about me:
1. Whenever anything repetitive is happening I automatically start counting along in my head, often unconsciously.
2. For over 10 years my diet has been free of gluten, chemical additives, red & white meat.
3. My diet has changed dramatically recently. After a year of medical issues, I can no longer tolerate much sugar without triggering severe stomach problems. And I avoid most processed food products in favour of freshly prepared whole foods.
4. During early primary school years I used to wake up before sunrise and turn on the tv to watch “Thunderbirds” or “Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot” alone in the lounge room.
5. My earliest memories are of when I was in hospital for an operation on an ulcerated eye, aged one and a half years.
6. I had an out-of-body experience during this time in hospital.
7. The first song I remember is “The Pushbike Song” which was playing in the hospital children’s ward when I woke up after the surgery.
8. I also have many memories of when our family lived in Papua New Guinea for a period of six months, aged just under four.
9. During primary school years I could look at the sun position in the sky and tell the time to within 5-10 minutes of a watch reading. (I think my internal clock and sense of timing was very good).
10. My age is quite a bit older than most people think when they meet me.